THESE COOKIES ARE SO SO GOOD!! A hazelnut stuffed-cookie with chocolate drizzle is all you need to amp up your baking game this time of year! Takes right around an hour start to finish and makes two dozen FYI. The very first time I made them they came out perfect, so the recipe is pretty fool-proof 🙂 I just made half without hazelnuts for Ben and they were just as delicious too.
- cup hazelnut spread with cocoa
- cup powdered sugar
- cup chopped hazelnuts (filberts)
- cup granulated sugar
- cup hazelnut spread with cocoa
- cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2
- cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- teaspoon baking soda
- teaspoon baking powder
- teaspoon salt
- Additional granulated sugar
- cup dark chocolate chips
- teaspoons shortening
- teaspoons finely chopped hazelnuts, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix 1/2 cup hazelnut spread, the powdered sugar and 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts. Shape into 24 (1-inch balls).
- In large bowl, beat 1 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup hazelnut spread, the butter and egg with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Divide dough into 24 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Flatten each ball into 2 1/2-inch circle. Shape 1 cookie dough circle around 1 hazelnut ball, covering completely. Repeat with remaining dough and hazelnut balls. On ungreased cookie sheet, place filled dough circles about 3 inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and shortening uncovered on High 30 seconds; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over cooled cookies; sprinkle each with 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped hazelnuts. Let cookies stand until glaze sets.
So excited to be back for my monthly Must-Haves, especially since it’s officially Fall and we are getting into sweater weather! October is my favorite month of the year and I cannot wait to share some of my favorite item for October.
Continue reading Fast Favs: October Must-Haves
October is my ABSOLUTE favorite month…not only do all 3 of us have our Birthdays this month, but it’s also fall (sweater weather) and Halloween! I am so excited to share this months playlist with you all and hope you enjoy it! Continue reading October Playlist
Before summer came to an end the girls needed a fun little trip to California! We have all been friends forever! Some of us met in Elementary School and some of us met in High School but we all became super close in high school and we are literally best friends forever! Love all these girls so much and I’m so grateful for their support and friendship.
Now for the fashion part! I have all the outfit details below 😘 Continue reading Newport Girls Trip–Outfit Details
We are back with our Fast Favs! I love writing this post because I get the chance to keep all of my followers up to date on all of my favorite stuff! I am excited to share this one because as we all know fall is approaching and fall is my absolute favorite time of the year! Continue reading Fast Favs: September Must-Haves
Unfortunately this was a very tough week for us…as you all know we are VERY close to Amanda and we also became very close to Josh while filming Bachelor In Paradise. Josh was always very kind to us and always treated our best friend with respect and was very sweet to her. Throughout the whole process everyone kept bringing up this whole book that Andi had written and not knowing what was said about Josh in this book it was hard to listen to all the warnings everyone kept telling to not only Amanda but to Emily and I since we were very close to her. While filming for the show you are pretty much on lock down, you cannot have your phones, no television, no music and no contact with your family. Emotions are constantly running high. When our very good friend Nick brought the book to our attention we felt the right thing to do was to tell Amanda how we felt about it all…it probably wasn’t the best timing on our behalf but all we knew was that we wanted our friend Amanda to be careful. Even though we had no reason not to trust Josh’s intentions…after hearing some things we knew as her friends we needed to tell her what everyone else kept saying to us about Josh. Emily and I support Amanda 100% in no way shape or form did we want to hurt her or Josh, we just wanted to look out for someone who means so much to us.
Why we left…Emily and I never intended on being a two for one deal, but it worked in our favor! It allowed us to stay as long as we did. Emily and I were super hopeful coming into this process that we would meet someone amazing, unfortunately we didn’t find “the one” but we met some AMAZING people and made lifelong friendships. We felt like we were getting a free pass through paradise, so it felt unfair of us to stay another week. I hope all of you can understand why we could not pass out our roses…and even though Daniel may not be the hugest fans of us I hope he knows how much we love him. His personality is amazing and bizarre all at the same time, if you needed a good laugh all you had to do was go to Daniel. He’s an amazing man…and we hope he finds his special someone very soon. Cheers to such an amazing journey and all the amazing people we met! And shout out to the amazing Nick Viall who pushed us to be more open to the process and helped us through the emotional roller coaster and who still continues to be an amazing example and support system outside of the show.❤️🌹
Emily’s Outfit Details
Rose Ceremony Dress: For Love and Lemons (thank you Amanda for letting me borrow this amazing 2 piece) Buy Here
Heels: Steve Madden Buy Here
Swimsuit: Victorias Secret– Sold out but check out Luli Fama for amazing swim suits<3 Shop Here
Romper: Stevie Sister Buy Here
Earrings: Ettika Buy Here
Haley’s Outfit Details
Rose Ceremony Dress: Lovers + Friends from Revolve
Heels: Windsor Buy Here
Swimsuit: Luli Fama Buy Here
Swimsuit 2: Beach Bunny Buy Here
Who’s ready to jam out to some new music in your car!? I know I am…I hope you all enjoyed last month’s playlist, it has been my favorite one so far. Hope you enjoy this new one!
- Let Me Love You – DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber
- I Wanna Know – Alesso
- Say It – Flume
- The Ocean – Mike Perry
- It Don’t Hurt Like It Used To – Billy Currington
- You Don’t Own Me – Grace ft. G-Eazy (Suicide Squad)
- Sorry – Beyonce
- Broken Man – Boys Like Girls (Oldie but Goodie)
- Heathens – Twenty One Pilots (Suicide Squad)
- Perfect Strangers – Jonas Blue
- In The Name Of Love – Martin Garrix
- LUV – Tory Lanez
- I Know Somebody – LOCASH
- Wanna Be That Song – Brett Eldredge
- Stay A Little Longer – Brothers Osborne
- Ohpehlia – The Lumineers
- She’s Out Of Her Mind – Blink 182
- Obsessed – Day + Shay
- Faded – Alan Waker
- Gold – Kiiara